Twitter’s frontend framework Bootstrap is everywhere. It is extremely popular among developers. With the recent release of Bootstrap 4, the framework now supports an array of exciting new CSS features including flexbox. If you are building a website from scratch or converting a PSD to HTML, you might want to use Bootstrap. Here I am going to list 15 Bootstrap HTML snippets that you can quickly add to your existing Bootstrap project.
1. Password Show-hide
2. Sign up form
3. Bootstrap Responsive Megamenu
4. Bootstrap Contact Form with Validation
5. Bootstrap Login Form
6. Bootstrap Sidebar Navigation
7. Bootstrap Button Toggle
8. Bootstrap Pricing Table
9. Touch Friendly Radio Buttons and Checkboxes
See the Pen Touch Friendly Bootstrap Radio buttons and Checkboxes by Brian Sassaman (@BrianSassaman) on CodePen.
10. Simple Payment Form use Bootstrap
11. Bootstrap Vertical Tabs
12. Bootstrap Cover Template
13. Twitter Bootstrap 3.2.0 Callouts
14. Bootstrap Responsive Timeline
15. Custom Bootstrap 4 Card
All these snippets are very straight-forward in its approach and almost all of them are responsive by nature. You may need to put custom styles to suit your need.